QA Test Automation Engineer • ISTQB, Scrum & Tosca Certified
Experienced QA Engineer with software development background and a demonstrated history of working in various fields: geographic IS, biotechnology IS, banking IS, e-commerce and more to come.
I translate business requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation and test execution. I possess solid working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within quality assurance. I document and track software defects identified through testing and I work with developers & support engineers to resolve outstanding issues.
- PASSEDAutomation Specialist certified by Tricentis Tosca
- PASSEDAutomation Specialist for API certified by Tricentis Tosca
- PASSEDISTQB® Agile Tester certified by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
- PASSEDISTQB® Foundation certified by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
- PASSEDProfessional Scrum Master (PSM) certified by Scrum.org
- PASSEDAPI Testing with Postman by Coursera Certificates
My Role-Specific Competencies
- Analyze business requirements, business processes, and technical architectures and designs. Use them as the basis for the Testing solution.
- Define and analyse Testing methods and advise on best fit solutions and techniques.
- Develop expertise in verification and validation at all stages of the delivery lifecycle.
- Develop expertise in Impacting and Estimation, Test Planning, Management, and Control.
- Develop expertise in Test Tools, Test Environment Configuration and Management, and Test Data Management.
- Speak knowledgeably of relevant testing processes and management during client discussions.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in all areas of Testing.